We are currently extending our microchip business globally by building a SIC brand with key strategic partners. We are looking for young and dynamic talents who seek achievements in his/her careers with the fastest-growing next-wave of RFID Technology Company.
We offer unique working experience and exposure. We are looking for talents to join our growing company.
If you are seeking a career with a fast-moving and knowledge-based company.
Company Benefits & Culture
“Employee” is the most valuable resource of the company, so we have an aspiration to see our people enjoy and have passionate about work along with encouraging our people to enhance their capability for achieving our ultimate goal to deliver the best innovation to the world.
If you consider yourself matured, initiative, self-discipline and self-driven.
Please read below.
Carries out engineering assignments associated with research, design or development, and the manufacture of specific components or minor phases of an engineering project. Follows standard organization procedures. Engineering work assignments may be varied and usually involve limited responsibility.
- Develop reference designs, hardware demos, and development kits.
- Design both digital and analog electronics circuits including system architecture, circuit schematic, PCB layout according to brief guideline, and/or small supervisor instruction.
- Able to assembly PCB and electronics components.
- Develop Firmware and Application software in target platform (Mobile phone, web server, etc.) according to brief guideline and/or small supervisor instruction.
- Able to apply SCM (Software configuration management) to source code and other design artifacts.
- Design experiment, execute it and document the result for analysis or report to related team according to guideline and/or supervisor instruction.
- Closely work with Business Development team and/or Product Development team to develop demo and development kit of the product.
- Other assignments
- Education: Bachelor
- Specialization: Electronics Computer Engineering
- Experience Year: 0-5 Years.
- Experience Field:Any of following field: Embedded system development, Hardware board design, Android Application Development, Web Application Development
- Any of following field: Embedded system development, Hardware board design, Android Application Development, Web Application Development
- Excellent & Presentable command of English language or TOEIC score 500
- Knowledge in PCB design tools like Altium/Circuit Studio (Optional)
- Lab skills and test equipment experience such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc.(Optional)
- Skill in 8, 16, or 32-bit microcontroller-based hardware and firmware development. (Optional)
- Solid skill in low-level C-Programming such as bit operation, pointer concept, type and effect of using the different variable types.(Optional)
- Ability to develop the software on PC for testing purposes or serial port programming (Optional).
As a Lead Digital IC Design Engineer, you are a core member for building a high- performing culture and developing our next-generation products. Your role is to lead a project to achieve business targets and meet customer expectations.
- Work in a team environment to create and engineer digital design systems and subsystems from concept through to tape-out
- Collaborate with analog IC design engineers to define mixed-signal interface
- Top-level digital architecture planning including partition
- Build verification environment, including, test benches, models.
- Analyze implementation and verification results to detect design flaws and point out for improvement
- Review and sign-off digital design systems and subsystems
- Gather requirements and develop design specifications
- Support tape-out and post-silicon activities including validation, characterization, and production test
- Lead a project including planning, resource estimation, and management
- Create or participate in related documentation and maintain readability of codes
- Assist in the mentoring of team members
- Other assigned tasks
Education and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in digital IC design or related field
Knowledge and skill & Training requirement
- Excellent command of English or TOEIC score 700+
- In-depth knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, or SystemVerilog
- Deep understanding of the digital design flow including architecture, RTL design, verification, implementation
- Logical and systematic thinking
- Skill in low-level programming is a plus.
- Skill in scripting language including Tcl and Python
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Ability to work under pressure
Experience in leading an IC design project
Job Summary :
As a System Administrator, your role is to assess and fulfill every employee’s IT needs while maintaining compliance. You are an essential member to ensure smooth organization operation and support our growing business.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot basic tasks on desktop OS and office applications on day-to-day operations.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot hardware, software, and network performance.
- Configuration and maintenance of end-user PC software system and application software.
- Responsible for implementation, configuration, maintenance system according to standard identify and comply with security guidelines related to platform product.
- Monitor daily data backup.
- Providing administrative support to team members.
- Other Assignment.
Education and Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineer
- Good knowledge of computer networks.
- Familiar with MS Windows, MS Office
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work under a dynamic environment.
- Reliable, self-motivated and attention to detail
- Good Team player. Willing to contribute and work as a team.
- Fast learner