We are currently extending our microchip business globally by building a SIC brand with key strategic partners. We are looking for young and dynamic talents who seek achievements in his/her careers with the fastest-growing next-wave of RFID Technology Company.
We offer unique working experience and exposure. We are looking for talents to join our growing company.
If you are seeking a career with a fast-moving and knowledge-based company.
Company Benefits & Culture
“Employee” is the most valuable resource of the company, so we have an aspiration to see our people enjoy and have passionate about work along with encouraging our people to enhance their capability for achieving our ultimate goal to deliver the best innovation to the world.
If you consider yourself matured, initiative, self-discipline and self-driven.
Please read below.
Top reasons for why join us?
We are Thailand’s first microchip design company and the only one listed on the MAI stock market. We are internationally recognized as a leading provider of world-class RFID & NFC microchips. The company also designs, markets, and sells its standard innovative microchips and sub-system components for analog value-creating applications as SIC’s vision.
- Design concepts and test systems (hardware/software/firmware) to support IC Testing/Evaluation/Qualification in the product development phase
- Responsible for interacting directly with designers, chip architect, reliability engineer to ensure the product meet specification.
- Be Capable to design implementable testing concept for IC evaluation such as hardware, circuit concept, testing flow, firmware requirement, and control software requirement
- Be Familiar with defining Test plan, Strategy to ensure product meet specification
- Electronic Hardware Design Experience
- Experience in design and development facilities, hardware for testing complex mixed-signal IC such as hardware, PCB, part selection (is a plus)
- Experience in using measurement instrument such as oscilloscope, VNA, function generator, Spectrum analyzer
- Capable of the automatic measurement control system and link to the database for post-processing (is a plus)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Electronic System Design, Embedded system design engineer, or Related field.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Good Knowledge in fundamental of electronic circuitry, Hardware problem solving, signal integrity, noise reduction technique
- Ability to perform circuit design, simulation, and experiment
- Ability to design necessary digital logic circuit
- Firmware Programming and software Programming Experience
- Experience in Firmware Development on Microcontroller
- Understand and Experience in Software Programming such as VB, VC#
- Ability to design analog circuit such as a low-noise amplifier, the filter is a plus
- Low level C: Bit operation, pointer concept, type of variable is a plus
- Experience in data communication, the protocol stack is a plus
Handling sourcing and purchasing of electronic components for the right specification from requestor and cost-effectiveness. Ensure that all ordering processed are conformed to procurement procedures. Be the main technical interface with supplier for the sourcing of electronic components, direct materials, equipment part of new product introduction support, and product transfer activities for the strategic procurement department especially ERP functions for procurement system.
- Find and develop potential suppliers which meet the Quality and Engineering requirements relating to competitive costs.
- Perform supplier analysis, category analysis, and supply risk analysis, as well as the map of how the sourcing process
- Sourcing Strategy implementation and communication plan, Supplier management plan.
- Responsible for product profile comparing with the FAB technology roadmap
- Mapping technology and product requirement
- Lead supplier contracting process for the contract drafting, release, and following management (Supply Agreement and NDA)
- Responsible for price and term negotiation, benchmark, and negotiation process.
- Identify supplier and appropriate drive supplier selection process especially for FOL process (Foundry)
- Responsible for the annual cost reduction negotiation and annual action
- Support PR/PO and updating quotations into the system.
- Other related work assigned by Leader
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related faculties.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Electronics company for implementation of sourcing strategies for supplier and electronics parts.
- Has to experience as a Sourcing Specialist, using the Strategic Sourcing Process in RFID products.
- Has technical knowledge of RFID Front of Line process until T/O process
- Responsible for risk management, sourcing, and supplier relationship management.
- Has strong communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills.
- Able to communicate in English & Thai.
- Good command of English
- Negotiation Skills
- Computer literacy
- Understand basic Budgeting & Accounting
Conduct fundamental or applied research and development to generate or improve products and related electronic systems, and design methodology to make products meet requirements and have efficient product release.
- Design analog/mixed-signal building blocks (OpAmp, Bias circuit) and sub-system (Oscillator, EEPROM) of ICs especially in CMOS processes.
- Perform circuit and system design, simulation, and layout verification.
- Create technical document, for instance, design summary, design review presentation, and technology study conclusion.
- Create characterization plans of the responsible block or sub-system.
- Perform silicon validation on ASIC tester or in lab.
- Interact directly with other designers/chip architect to ensure the compatibility of his/her work with the overall system.
- Review of designs done by peers.
- Other assignments on technology study in topics related to electronic circuit and system and information technology.
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Analog, Mixed signal IC Design/ VLSI
- 3 years of experience in Analog IC design in the area of RFID, sensor interface, wireless/wireline communication, power management, RFIC, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of CMOS analog circuit design concepts, circuit & system modelling, and IC development process.
- Knowledge of signal processing, understanding of devices and process technology.
- Capability to justify the specifications of the block and the required time/resource for design.
- Capability on analog block design, layout floorplan, and characterization.
- Capability to design and analysis within Time / Resource constrain.
- Proficiency in the use of EDA tools for schematic capture, circuit simulation (SPICE) and layout design and verification.
- Innovative mindset to develop efficient and smart solutions.
- Excellent & Presentable command of English language or TOEIC score 500.
- Knowledge of digital IC design, IC testing/calibration, and manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of the related product application, measurement technique, and project management.
As a Lead Digital IC Design Engineer, you are a core member for building a high-performing culture and developing our next-generation products. Your role is to lead a project to achieve business targets and meet customer expectations.
- Work in a team environment to create and engineer digital design systems and subsystems from concept through to tape-out
- Collaborate with analog IC design engineers to define the mixed-signal interface
- Top-level digital architecture planning including partition
- Build verification environment, including, test benches, models.
- Analyze implementation and verification results to detect design flaws and point out for improvement
- Review and sign-off digital design systems and subsystems
- Gather requirements and develop design specifications
- Support tape-out and post-silicon activities including validation, characterization, and production test
- Lead a project including planning, resource estimation, and management
- Create or participate in related documentation and maintain readability of codes
- Assist in the mentoring of team members
- Other assigned tasks
Education and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in digital IC design or related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Training Requirements
- Excellent command of English or TOEIC score 700+
- In-depth knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, or SystemVerilog
- Deep understanding of the digital design flow including architecture, RTL design, verification, implementation
- Logical and systematic thinking
- Skill in low-level programming is a plus.
- Skill in scripting language including Tcl and Python
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in leading an IC design project
Responsible for marketing, market research, market analysis in international market for the company. Responsible including preparing yearly marketing activities plan & new market development, e.g. exhibition(s), tradeshow(s), roadshow(s), on-line and off-line advertising, marketing communication, promotion, marketing material preparation, etc. Search and collect market information, perform market analysis.
- Search and gather multiple sets of data of market, sales, products, competitor information, industry news, macro & micro trends, market movement, technology trends impacting company strategy from the global market e.g. Europe, Australia, China, India, Korea, Japan.
- Provide in depth analysis of relevant data and/or support necessary information lead to business decision making by searching, gathering, analyzing internal and ext ernal factors affecting the strategy.
- Analyze market information including sales revenue, top products, customers, competitors, company’s market position/market share, etc.
- Plan & implement marketing and branding strategy, marketing budget including online advertising, offline advertising, exhibitions, promotions.
- Provide the marketing support to Sales team to ensure the growth of products & services.
- Support management in business development activities through new product/new market/new partnership develo pment.
- To assist the management in developing business strategies and market intelligence framework regarding the customer and marketing areas
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
Education and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in any Marketing function preferably in semiconductor or electronics industry.
- Excellent & Presentable command of English language or TOEIC score 700.
- Should be Internet savvy & proficient in MS Office.
- Analytical and systematical thinking.
- Familiar with online and offline marketing, below the line marketing.
- Presentation skill and Interpersonal skills.
- Very good interpersonal skill, teamwork, Self motivated.
- Willing to learn the new things, right attitude for company’s culture.
Lead a team to develop the system to evaluate, validate, and qualify IC products. Work on the cross-functional engineering team, production team to ensure the products can fulfill customer’s requirements and mandatory qualifications.
- Prepare, draft, and review agreements and other legal documents both in Thai and English to ensure that terms and conditions comply with applicable law and regulation and properly protect the company’s interest.
- Prepare and provide any legal documents such as Power of Attorney, documents relating to business and corporate law.
- Provide support to the commercial teams with contract management, filing, and monitoring contract terms.
- Support R&D teams on Intellectual Property related legal documents and regulations
- Provide clarification on legal language or any legal advice to all related parties of the company, if required
- Collaborate and advise all stakeholders in various projects.
- Communicate and corporate with external parties (clients, regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Coordinate with related departments, e.g. commercial, Finance and Accounting, Investment relations, business units in negotiating legal terms and conditions, or help them understand legal terms and conditions, legal consequences.
- Maintain current knowledge of legislation, keeping updated of any relevant alterations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Laws from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience gained in a law firm and/or in-house.
- Fast learner with strong working ethic and service mind.
- Customer-oriented with strong team working and communication skills.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to provide proactive, creative legal solutions with a business-oriented mind.
- Proactively act and show an open-minded attitude to the situations.
- Meticulous attention to detail in the legal reviews of contracts and other legal documents.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently with full accountability
- Experienced in working with international counterparts.
- Knowledge in IP law is a great plus.
Customer Application Engineer is responsible in two areas. The first responsibility is directly providing technical information of Silicon Craft product to potential customer as well as provide support to existing customer which is developing new project with Silicon Craft product. The second responsibility is developing of reference design, demo or artifact for Silicon Craft product (i.e. hardware, firmware, software, mobile application or cloud application etc.). Both responsibilities aim for increasing design-in activity, sale revenue and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Use computer program to build the analog and mixed signal circuits diagram in the CMOS fabrication in both sub-circuit level and integrated circuit products.
- Design and create PCB layout with computer program such as Protel/Altium.
- Design and create schematic diagrams to work with the contractors in order to produce integrated circuit wafers and packages .
- Coordinate with IC design team and schematic team to ensure that the design are compatible with the overall system.
- Make the results report for presentation.
- Other assignments.
- Bachelor or higher degree in an electronic or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience IC layout preferably in analog or mixed mode IC layout design.
- Experience in computer software such as AutoCAD.
- Experience in PCB design.
- Experience with circuit design is a plus.
- Self starter with the ability to define and adhere to a schedule.
- Good comunication and problem solving skills.