We are currently extending our microchip business globally by building a SIC brand with key strategic partners. We are looking for young and dynamic talents who seek achievements in his/her careers with the fastest-growing next-wave of RFID Technology Company.
We offer unique working experience and exposure. We are looking for talents to join our growing company.
If you are seeking a career with a fast-moving and knowledge-based company.
Company Benefits & Culture
“Employee” is the most valuable resource of the company, so we have an aspiration to see our people enjoy and have passionate about work along with encouraging our people to enhance their capability for achieving our ultimate goal to deliver the best innovation to the world.
If you consider yourself matured, initiative, self-discipline and self-driven.
Please read below.
Top reasons for why join us?
We are Thailand’s first microchip design company and the only one listed on the MAI stock market. We are internationally recognized as a leading provider of world-class RFID & NFC microchips. The company also designs, markets, and sells its standard innovative microchips and sub-system components for analog value-creating applications as SIC’s vision.
- Design concepts and test systems (hardware/software/firmware) to support IC Testing/Evaluation/Qualification in the product development phase
- Responsible for interacting directly with designers, chip architect, reliability engineer to ensure the product meet specification.
- Be Capable to design implementable testing concept for IC evaluation such as hardware, circuit concept, testing flow, firmware requirement, and control software requirement
- Be Familiar with defining Test plan, Strategy to ensure product meet specification
- Electronic Hardware Design Experience
- Experience in design and development facilities, hardware for testing complex mixed-signal IC such as hardware, PCB, part selection (is a plus)
- Experience in using measurement instrument such as oscilloscope, VNA, function generator, Spectrum analyzer
- Capable of the automatic measurement control system and link to the database for post-processing (is a plus)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Electronic System Design, Embedded system design engineer, or Related field.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Good Knowledge in fundamental of electronic circuitry, Hardware problem solving, signal integrity, noise reduction technique
- Ability to perform circuit design, simulation, and experiment
- Ability to design necessary digital logic circuit
- Firmware Programming and software Programming Experience
- Experience in Firmware Development on Microcontroller
- Understand and Experience in Software Programming such as VB, VC#
- Ability to design analog circuit such as a low-noise amplifier, the filter is a plus
- Low level C: Bit operation, pointer concept, type of variable is a plus
- Experience in data communication, the protocol stack is a plus
- Balance life as we have a 5-day work week policy.
- Be able to work from home. (Hybrid work depend on the situation)
- We care about our staff so much that we are providing you with group insurance.
- Yearly bonus to reward your achievements.
- We have flexible working hours and travel allowance to support you
Handling sourcing and purchasing of electronic components for the right specification from requestor and cost-effectiveness. Ensure that all ordering processed are conformed to procurement procedures. Be the main technical interface with supplier for the sourcing of electronic components, direct materials, equipment part of new product introduction support, and product transfer activities for the strategic procurement department especially ERP functions for procurement system.
- Find and develop potential suppliers which meet the Quality and Engineering requirements relating to competitive costs.
- Perform supplier analysis, category analysis, and supply risk analysis, as well as the map of how the sourcing process
- Sourcing Strategy implementation and communication plan, Supplier management plan.
- Responsible for product profile comparing with the FAB technology roadmap
- Mapping technology and product requirement
- Lead supplier contracting process for the contract drafting, release, and following management (Supply Agreement and NDA)
- Responsible for price and term negotiation, benchmark, and negotiation process.
- Identify supplier and appropriate drive supplier selection process especially for FOL process (Foundry)
- Responsible for the annual cost reduction negotiation and annual action
- Support PR/PO and updating quotations into the system.
- Other related work assigned by Leader
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related faculties.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Electronics company for implementation of sourcing strategies for supplier and electronics parts.
- Has to experience as a Sourcing Specialist, using the Strategic Sourcing Process in RFID products.
- Has technical knowledge of RFID Front of Line process until T/O process
- Responsible for risk management, sourcing, and supplier relationship management.
- Has strong communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills.
- Able to communicate in English & Thai.
- Good command of English
- Negotiation Skills
- Computer literacy
- Understand basic Budgeting & Accounting
The full-time person responsible for this position is to lead the sales team and to develop overall sales activities in APAC. The main responsibilities are to build and maintain relationships with key partners/customers in the areas by creating new business opportunities and promote products to the market. The job requires the person to manage projects and customer newly acquired accounts, by working with business unit managers, engineering team, and marketing team with multiple functions internationally.
- Expand sales market of corporate’s RFID/NFC/IoT products for the China market.
- Work together with China media and Chinese speaking countries to sell and engage with end-user and small enterprises and provide accurate RFID solutions which could be involved.
- Develop and manage customer relationships in both pre and post sales phases.
- Provide, present, interpret design, application, and service information in a variety of situations, including complex requirements and negotiations
- Analyze the current market price for RFID products and setup the competitive pricing on SIC products with the profitable corporate’s product margin
- Chinese speaking (fluent in business communication) HSK 4 or above.
- Engineering background
- Experience in RFID/NFC industry, semiconductor, hi-tech product sales, or related industry, i.e. IT, Telecom, Smart card, or Embedded System is preferred.
- Sense of business, leadership, decision-making, problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines and timelines
- Ability to work independently
- Good computer skills in MS Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, MS Word
- Excellent business English skills and Excellence communication skills both written and verbal.
- Very good interpersonal skills, effective ability to persuade and influence.
As a Lead Digital IC Design Engineer, you are a core member for building a high-performing culture and developing our next-generation products. Your role is to lead a project to achieve business targets and meet customer expectations.
- Work in a team environment to create and engineer digital design systems and subsystems from concept through to tape-out
- Collaborate with analog IC design engineers to define the mixed-signal interface
- Top-level digital architecture planning including partition
- Build verification environment, including, test benches, models.
- Analyze implementation and verification results to detect design flaws and point out for improvement
- Review and sign-off digital design systems and subsystems
- Gather requirements and develop design specifications
- Support tape-out and post-silicon activities including validation, characterization, and production test
- Lead a project including planning, resource estimation, and management
- Create or participate in related documentation and maintain readability of codes
- Assist in the mentoring of team members
- Other assigned tasks
Education and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in digital IC design or related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Training Requirements
- Excellent command of English or TOEIC score 700+
- In-depth knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, or SystemVerilog
- Deep understanding of the digital design flow including architecture, RTL design, verification, implementation
- Logical and systematic thinking
- Skill in low-level programming is a plus.
- Skill in scripting language including Tcl and Python
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in leading an IC design project
Develop and implement SIC product Quality Reliability specification compliance to product application, customer requirement, and JEDEC standard Collaborating and work closely with the product design team to get more understanding in product requirement and ensure design for manufacturing. Responsible for QC spec/standard procedure/ flow, Customer complaint, Supplier quality improvement, Quality Control External, and RMA.
- Define product reliability qualification strategy of all new product/package
- Collaborate with cross-functional team and drive all related quality activities to ensure all products meet desired quality target and pass industrial certification & market requirement.
- Collaborate with a product designer to ensure new product introduction complies with front end and back end product development checklist including risk assessment and risk mitigation. (FE BE interaction)
- Develop and maintain Design FMEA.
- Create product quality control procedure, monitoring, and control to ensure there is no NG escape to the customer for daily QC plan, QC system and procedure circuit design, simulation, layout, and test.
- Responsible for interacting directly with designers and design architect to ensure the product meet specification of the product meet compatibility of his/her work with the overall system and manufacturable.
- Responsible for a customer complaint, product failure analysis, coordinate with the cross-function team to define root cause, corrective action, preventive action to prevent a recurrence.
- Support quality system.
- Other assignments.
Education and Experiences
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronic, Electrical Mechanical or
Industrial Engineering, Science, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in IC design products and Semiconductors manufacturing experience.
- English language skills (written and verbal communication) or 500 TOEIC score.
- Microsoft Office skills
- 8D tool and Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Good mindset and work as a Team
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Lead a team to develop the system to evaluate, validate, and qualify IC products. Work on the cross-functional engineering team, production team to ensure the products can fulfill customer’s requirements and mandatory qualifications.
- Develop circuit and system for IC product evaluation, validation, and qualification.
- Specify the requirement of the test equipment and test systems for the tasks.
- Evaluate and validate the IC products, prototypes, and emulators to ensure the products can serve the target applications.
- Work with the quality assurance team on IC product qualification and failure analysis.
- Create the report and related documents, e.g., evaluation report, qualification report.
- Balance a variety of tasks related to requirements gathering, circuit design, design reviews, testing, and trouble-shooting.
- Mentor and coach team members to expand the effectiveness and competency.
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of the team via good design principles, process improvements, safety, clean designs, smart testing, and review practices.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Electrical engineering or related field with Electrical system design and measurement instrument background
- Experience more than 3 Years in IC evaluation and testing, electronic system design
- Moderate & Presentable command of English language or TOEIC score 500
- Knowledge of the IC product qualification
- Strong understanding of analog circuits and physics fundamentals; RFID electronics experience or embedded programming experience is a plus
- Experience low power circuit and system design
- Solid knowledge and skill in PCB design tools – Altium is an advantage
- Experience equipment such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc.
- Experience in the automatic instrument control system is a plus
- Hands-on attitude and strong work ethic
- Communication skills with all departments and disciplines
- Ability to take direction from others while also being able to work independently
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Self-starting, inquisitive, flexible, multi-tasking
- Driven to maintain high standards of quality, even under pressure
Leading backend development of new product introduction, in charge of supplier selection, package design or design review, pure cost validation, qualification according to the project objective, schedule, and budget. Supporting quality team as the technical expert for subcontractor technical discussion
- Responsible for Backend development for the new product introduction project and/or 2nd source development.
- Review supplier’s technology capability provided by sourcing team including supplier selection to serve new IC packages, new form factors, new processes, new technology requirements
- Perform supplier audit
- Maintain the technical interface with suppliers
- Work with internal partners to provide total solution fulfillment related to Backend technology
- Co-develop with supplier for getting an updated technology & package in the semiconductor market
- Collaborate with product design team/marketing to ensure package development roadmap serves product requirement and market trend.
- Qualify new wafer, IC package, and form factor providers as a first sellable form factor.
- Initiating and driving the cost reduction programs or performance improvement through periodically supplier evaluation.
- Create design drawings specification and concerned documents for providing to the customer and outsources manufacturer.
- Investigate, recommend, and implement process changes that improve productivity and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Verify BOM and total pure cost of new products
- Maintain and comply with ISO9001 and IATF16949 requirements
- Supervise, Coach, and evaluate subordinate (if any)
- Other assignments.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical
Industrial Engineering or related field.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in the Electronic manufacturing process and environment
- English language skills (written and verbal communication) or 500 TOEIC score
- Negotiation Skills
- Computer literacy
- Understand the basic Budgeting & Accounting
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment (Thai and International)
- Good interpersonal communication skills