Multiple & Dynamic Contents
based on a passive transponder IC (SIC4310), that offers a unique, cutting- edge solution for the advertising industry. This is an unprecedented poster that provides increased interactive and dynamic content to consumers.
This solution can be deployed as a “smart” touch-sensitive NFC label combined with a touchpad, which connects to SIC4310’s capacitive sensing channels. A top-up on the upper layer with advertising campaigns, the “Interactive Poster with sensitive touch” can provide an exciting user experience of “Tap-Touch-Go”.
- Multiple;Offer multiple contents and touch-sensitive switches
- Dynamic;Engage consumers through dynamic advertising contents.
- Interactive;Provide a user experience of connecting digital technology to the physical world
- Battery-less;Easy to use, passively-operated
- Disposable;Cost effective solution, consumers can treat “interactive poster” as disposable product after using it.
|Step1: Tap the NFC Smartphone to “Interative Poster ”|
|Step 2: Presses a touch-sensitive switch from multiple advertising categories to get coupons, or connecting via the URL.|
|Step3: NFC Smartphone as a hub of information,
then the information can be further forwarded to the cloud.
SIC4310: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag IC with capacitive sensing channels
• Multi-NDEF predefined by touch switches or basic rule allowing dynamic event triggering from
• Write/Read through NFC /RFID-reader device
|SIC4310: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag IC with capacitive sensing channels
The following examples highlight the variety of applications that can be developed from the SIC4310